Minimum Job Requirements:
• Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science or IT related discipline
• 8+ years IT experience, working in multinational company or insurance industry is a plus
• Have hands-on automation design and implementation experience, , including GUI, interface, performance testingFamiliar with all kinds of testing tools (QC, Rally, JIRA, QTP, Selenium, JMeter, etc.)
• Good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and QA process, have full stack (front-end, middleware, backend) development mindset is a plus.
• Have DevOps experience is a plus.
• Have cloud testing experience is a plus.
• Proficient in testing theories and methodologies, ISTQB certification is preferable
• Rich testing experiences in both manual and automation tests
• Good English Reading, Writing and Speaking
• Excellent documentation and presentation skills in both Chinese and English
• Self-starter and willing to working under pressure, can travel time to time
• Good Management skill, PMP certification is a plus
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Lead ODC testing team (Manual and Automation) and help interview Xi An candidate if needed
• Responsible for project quality in ST/SIT phase, and support business user to conduct UAT
• Accountable for all testing deliverables in ST/SIT phase, such as Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Results, Test Environments, Test Reports, etc.
• Coordinate between PM, Group EA, BA team, Development team, Testing team, local IT, Business Users and other stockholders to ensure all testing work are well processed
• Manage and monitor all testing activities, escalate any issues/risks to Project Manager
• Identify the testing requirements at initial phase of the project, and provide the estimation of testing efforts and budget
• Draft the project Testing Strategy to identify testing scope, define testing approach, specify the testing timeline and deliverables, etc., present the test strategy to related stockholders and get it sign off
• Conduct automation testing skills to automation testers
• Present the automation testing solution to customers
• Review all testing deliverables and get them sign off on schedule
• Achievement in project delivery and supports.
• Feedback from customers regarding the delivery
• Audit result regarding compliance